LockOut on my post re: Conversation with Monica's sister...

736 reads

...I see that ResoNation has "locked out" the post re my 99 minute phone conversation with Monica's sister...well, that makes me feel all "Fuzzy and Warm" inside...congratulations, ResoNation, for providing a little censorship...hey, can't blame you...the world's gone mad and most of these yahoos ain't got a clue anyway...correct???...a first for our reso site, folks...no problem, ResoNation...save this post for you/me/and all our members to see...Raymond/Matt/Jason needs to be apprehended...OK, all...stay safe and stay well...respectfully, rez

...The Universal Language is Music...the Player of same is an Interpreter/Communicator...

None

Comments

Benevolent Dictator's picture

rezonator:
...I see that ResoNation has "locked out" the post re my 99 minute phone conversation with Monica's sister...well, that makes me feel all "Fuzzy and Warm" inside...congratulations, ResoNation, for providing a little censorship...hey, can't blame you

Did you actually read the "Registration Agreement Terms" when you registered? This part in particular addresses your complaint.

You agree that the webmaster, administrator and moderators of this forum have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should they see fit.

That pretty much sums it up.

There is a usergroup (specialreso) that is unaffiliated with Reso-Nation.org that was specifically created to deal with resogate issues. These issues can be discussed here, but when discussing certain information, we have to decide if discussing it here would help or hurt their efforts. If we feel that material posted on this site in any way undermines their activity, then it will be removed.

Respectfully,
BD

User login