Sites down

971 reads

gone.

None

Comments

Carter1's picture

I noticed the same thing too. Wonder what the deal is?

Bob

Yep, I've been trying to access the JDBB since about 10amCST.

I noticed some issues earlier today with intermitant response from the site. It's completely out now for me. JDBB that is. What am I supposed to do now? WORK? :cry:

Lee Hiers's picture

I was trying to access those and another BG site earlier, and they were all down....I'm guessing it's an IBest thing.

I don't think I'm being paranoid or anything but could it be that "THey" are trying to silence us? This is how it always starts--some yutz gets PO'd because his scam gets blown, flees with his wife & kids, sets up shop in a Motel 6 somewhere an' the next thing you know, "THey" are yanking the helpful "how to stop smoking" messages off your favorite bulletin board, eventually taking down the whole site, and then you find "THey" 've wormed their way into the economy in general and you find yourself paying $1.95 for a Snickers bar and you HAVE to have one because "THey" 've infiltrated the M&Ms/Mars products factory and injected chemicals into all the candy bars, chemicals that make you crave a Butterfinger or an Almond Joy fortnightly! This is heinous!!

That's my theory, anyway. Apologies to Ivanr.

Looks like it's back.

Oops. Never mind.

Hugh:
I don't think I'm being paranoid or anything but could it be that "THey" are trying to silence us? This is how it always starts--some yutz gets PO'd because his scam gets blown, flees with his wife & kids, sets up shop in a Motel 6 somewhere an' the next thing you know, "THey" are yanking the helpful "how to stop smoking" messages off your favorite bulletin board, eventually taking down the whole site, and then you find "THey" 've wormed their way into the economy in general and you find yourself paying $1.95 for a Snickers bar and you HAVE to have one because "THey" 've infiltrated the M&Ms/Mars products factory and injected chemicals into all the candy bars, chemicals that make you crave a Butterfinger or an Almond Joy fortnightly! This is heinous!!

That's my theory, anyway. Apologies to Ivanr.

For Hugh AND Ivan, I saw this on the CBA site, posted about bluegrass in general, and loved it:

"It's A Fine Line Tween Hobby And Mental Illness." :lol:

The Sun's Shining, The Bird's Are Singing, N My Glass Is Half Full. That's My Story, And I'm Stickin To It!

Lee Hiers's picture

Must have been an IBest thing...the other BG site I was looking for is back up and it's IBest as well.

User login