re: Anatomy lesson...

833 reads

rezonator
Participant

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 8:06 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post
SEMPER FI, MikeList: I did attempt to "communicate" with a ResoNation member who posted a question to me re the "Matt Roe" scam...when I made an attempt to communicate (off line...private eMail as provided through ResoNation), I was pretty much (DANG :!: well) knocked out of the water ...I kinda/sorta thought this member would be open to the share of information...I thought WRONG...I was informed (quite strongly) that I could not recognise my a.. hole from a hole in the ground...Please, all interested parties, be notified and made aware:...as the current inhabitor of a human body and as an RN, I thought I had the human anatomy figured out...at least as it re to the proper location of my a.. hole... hey, I still feel comfortable with my initial assessment...(I've had a few years to look for it)... but some possibilities do exist that may be responsible for any abarent physiology...with that being taken into consideration...in my opinion, (un-named ResoNation member)...your a... hole should be found/located somewhere between your brain and your computer's key board...respectfully, rez...

Last edited by rezonator on Fri Dec 17, 2004 11:32 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back t

...The Universal Language is Music...the Player of same is an Interpreter/Communicator...

None

Comments

dobrodoug's picture

What'd he say???? :shock:

...please refer to you local library or your anatomy instructor...

User login