ResoSummit 2011

6414 reads
Greg Booth's picture

I got to Nashville yesterday evening and am patting myself on the back for allowing an extra day to recoup from the long travel day and adjust to the time change. I left Alaska Tues night after midnight, stopped in Seattle, Oakland, San Diego and finally arrived in Nashville at around 7 pm the next day. My new friend and fellow steeler from Edmonton, Bob Blair, picked me up in style in a rented BMW, got our stuff situated and then prowled Broadway for some live music, it was a blast! We found this high energy retro country band with a wildman slapping the upright bass! They really got us all going, I shot a video which will be up on YT and FB shortly. This morning was breakfast at the Loveless Cafe and then a trip out to Bobbe Seymour's Steel Guitar Nashville to play the steels and meet the hall of famer himself. I knew by all accounts what a great guy he is and wasn't disappointed. Another highlight was finding my buddy Ben Wooten there, the guy lights up the house with his contagious smile! Things all get started later today at Scarritt Bennett.

I'm starting this topic for everybody who couldn't make it to get the latest updates and reports from RS '11 and for the RN folks who are here to share their highlights when they get a chance and need a break from total reso-overwhelm-tion! Preferably not during one of my workshops.Wink

User login