Upcoming Shows - Vancouver Island Area - April 28 and 29.

183 reads
Bob Blair's picture

I have two west coast shows coming up next month.  On April 28 I am playing at the Roxy Theatre on Gabriola Island as the featured act for the monthly "Coffeehouse on Gabriola".  On April 29th I'm playing at the Duncan Showroom, in Duncan, B.C.  I'll be using a weissenborn-style guitar or two in the shows, as well as a dobro and regular acoustic guitar.    For those not familiar with the area, Gabriola Island is a twenty minute ferry ride from Nanaimo, on Vancouver Island.  Duncan is a small city about a half hour south of Nanaimo.  I don't seem to be able to post the posters for the two shows here - feel free to contact me if you are interested and I'll email them to you.  Here is the blurb about my show which appears on the posters:

Bob Blair grew up in Southern Alberta but has lived, worked and performed in many parts of Canada. He now lives in Alberta and B.C.  A multi-instrumentalist and singer, Bob regularly performs on guitar, pedal steel, resonator  and weissenborn-style guitars. For a number of years, he has been a regular performer at major steel guitar shows. In addition to session work and live performances as a sideman with Andrea House, Charlie Ewing and numerous other artists, Bob loves to play solo shows, where he is able to share his eclectic mix of songs, stories and instrumental music with audiences who dig that sort of thing. 

None

User login