Mike Witcher moving back to CA

2225 reads
Mike Witcher's picture

Hi folks,

I'm letting yall know that my wife and I are moving back to Ca next month.  If you would like to squeez in a lesson here in Nashville before I move send me an e-mail at mikewitcher@gmail.com .   If you want to take some lessons in the San Francisco or Los Angeles area starting in December contact me via the same e-mail.

It's been fun livin' in South.  I have to say I am very excited to get back to the Golden State!

Mike

Comments

terry harris's picture

Mike,

Welcome Home !!  Wink

I don't know about Tennessee but I might could live around some of the Alabama area. Course, they'd have to guarantee days like we had at Dave Fox place

mongo's picture

any plans for west coast music camps?

Fox's picture

terry harris:

Mike,

Welcome Home !!  Wink

I don't know about Tennessee but I might could live around some of the Alabama area. Course, they'd have to guarantee days like we had at Dave Fox place

Come on down Terry!!  But Tennessee is where my wife and I go for fun so that should tell you something.  I still love the Sierra Nevada mountains where I was reared and raised smelling those big firs and campfires. Hey,what a phrase, that sounds like a good song for you to write and sing call it "Them There Mountains"UndecidedLOL   No that sounds to Southern maybe just "Sierra Nevada"??Laughing What a teacher and player Mike is and good luck with the move Mike!!!

dobrodoug's picture

As they say in the NAVY community, "Fair Winds and Following Seas".  Good fortune to you in your new endeavors.

Doug

MarkinSonoma's picture

It will be great to have you back home Michael! But as I wrote on Facebook, Oakdale had me scratching my head, though it makes for a fairly short jaunt to Yosemite and the Sierra, which is a good thing.

My suggestion was Sonoma County, then Mr. Witcher could be the "house dobroist" for David Grisman of Petaluma.

Speaking of Grisman, at Hardly Strictly last Saturday, the David Grisman Quintet, along with their dose of of great Dawg music, performed the finest version of "Shady Grove" I have ever heard in my life!

Liam's picture

When you are in Cali you should try to get together with The Broz.

User login