Mike Witcher joins Peter Rown Bluegrass Band

5175 reads
Mike Witcher's picture

Hi Folks,

I want to let you all know that I am joining the Peter Rowan Bluegrass Band.  I'm pretty excited to get to play and sing with one of my favorite artists.  Here's a link to the band calendar http://www.peter-rowan.com/calendar.html I start on July 3rd.

Hope to see some of you on the road.

Mike

Comments

That's totally exciting and fabulous news!  What a great artist and band - and an awesome tour schedule, too.  Hope you'll be going to Hawaii for their annual tour next winter...

Congrats!

Richard

Eivind's picture

That is great news! Hope there will be some Rowans recordings with Witcher on reso in the future. Congrats!

Kyle Schoonover's picture

Ya'll need to pull out some old Yonder tunes.

Lee Hiers's picture

Oh yeah!

Lounge Primate's picture

Can't wait to hear your input on Midnight Moonlight! 

Like a pet monkey, a banjo seems like a good idea at first.

Dean Upson's picture

Sounds great, Mike.  Congratulations.

sitnslide's picture

Great Mike! Hope you guys come "breezin' through town" soon. Chico town, that is.

Still moving to California? Already moved?

Maybe this means you guys will play The Station Inn as a ResoSummit concert?

Bill_from_Michigan's picture

Congrats, Mike! Can't wait to hear you with them!

MarkinSonoma's picture

sitnslide:
Great Mike! Hope you guys come "breezin' through town" soon. Chico town, that is.

Still moving to California? Already moved?

Maybe this means you guys will play The Station Inn as a ResoSummit concert?

Well, we should get them here pretty easily since this is a Nor Cal based band - and a fine one it is.

Michael is a fine addition, and it rounds out the lineup the way it should be - with a dobro. That's what they were lacking before.

And with the average age of the others in this band, I'm sure that Mike will instantly be dubbed "The Kid."

Liam's picture

A  touch of youthful energy? hehe

Congrats Mike!

User login