First Resosummit question

1673 reads
chuck hall's picture

This will be my first summit. Anybody that's been there before, are there any workshops that you would consider can't miss or just your personal favorites? Thanks in advance.

Comments

Michael Barton's picture

The decoding workshops are usually really good. Anyhing Mike Witcher is generally really good. But you really can't go wrong with any of the workshops. I would give you more ideas, but it depends on what level you are signing up for.

chuck hall's picture

Michael Barton:

The decoding workshops are usually really good. Anyhing Mike Witcher is generally really good. But you really can't go wrong with any of the workshops. I would give you more ideas, but it depends on what level you are signing up for.

Thanks, Mike is one of my favorites. I'm signing up as HI.

Michael Barton's picture

Lot's of great stuff in HI. You're gonna love whatever you get. Sally is a great teacher too. Be sure to get in at least one of her classes.

johnnybub's picture

mike witchers call and respond class is my favorite, I signed up again this year,, lots of fun and can be challenging, Like Michael said your level should help determine the classes you sign up for,, you want to challenge yourself but not too advanced or too easy where its too far over your head,I try to determine ahead of time my weak pionts or what I want to work on,   all the teachers are top notch, look carefully at the description of ea class and make a wish list,, Betty does a great job of making things happen if you dont get a class you want,

Trapper's picture

Yep, Mike, Sally and Orville are about my favs.  But, you just can't go wrong with any of them. Greg is excellent as well..last year I didn;t know enough to understand what was going on in his class but now, a year later, it makes sense to me.  They are all fantastic!  Have fun ..sure wish I was gonna make it.

chuck hall's picture

Thanks guys, I sent in my survey. I put in for workshops with all of the above mentioned and others. I'm looking forward to seeing how Tod Livingston teaches. From seeing him play I'm guessing he's quite a character. Great player! I still can't believe I'm finally going to get down there.

Gpierce's picture

It goes by fast, so don't forget your recording device.

User login